This slim-line crescent cube ice maker by Hoshizaki produces up to 527 pounds of ice in a 24 hour period. Its 260 pound capacity ice bin is lined and treated with an antimicrobial agent so ice is clear, hard, and consistent. The minimal footprint of this unit makes it an ideal addition to tight areas.
- Produces up to 527 lbs. of ice per 24-hour period
- Crescent shaped cubes are slow to melt, cooling liquids quickly
- Stainless steel exterior and condenser
- CycleSaver® design helps reduce waste by reducing cycle time during slow periods
- EverCheck® alert system warns user of problems
- Removable air filters help reduce maintenance cost
- R-404A Refrigerant
- 115 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 11.7 A
- cULus Listed; AHRI, NSF, ISO 9001, and ENERGY STAR certified
- Overall Dimensions: 22-in. W x 27-3/8 in. D x 76-5/16 in. H (including 6-in. legs)
- 260-lb. ice bin is accessible from the front
- PVC coated galvanized steel finish will withstand heavy use
- H-Guard Plus antimicrobial agent helps keep bin and ice in sanitary condition
- Polyethylene liner provides sanitary storage capability
- Polyurethane insulation slows the melting of the ice
Ice Maker, Cube-Style, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, approximately 527-lb capacity/24-hours, stainless steel finish, crescent cube style, R-404A refrigerant, 115v/60/1-ph, 11.7 amps, ENERGY STAR with Ice Bin, top-hinged front-opening door, approximately 260-lb ice storage capacity, for top-mounted ice maker, vinyl clad, painted flange legs included, protected with H-GUARD Plus Antimicrobial Agent
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hoshizaki KM-515MAH B300PF SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Access Type||Lift Up Door|
|Also Known As||KM-515AH, B-300PF|
Hoshizaki KM-515MAH B300PF Customer Reviews
Write A Review
Charlie C said...
"This is a very nice commercial ice maker, making solid crescent iced cube. Very easy to maintain and clean. You won't be regret to buy this uni..."
"This is a very nice commercial ice maker, making solid crescent iced cube. Very easy to maintain and clean. You won't be regret to buy this unit."