The Hoshizaki KM-340MAJ/B-300PF ice machine with storage bin is ideal for various applications. This unit produces crescent cube ice that can be used for soft drinks, blended beverages, dispensing, and more. Its machine head can make as much as 404 pounds of ice in a 24-hour period, and the ice bin can hold as much as 300 pounds. The machine’s exterior panels can be removed for maintenance, and its stainless steel construction can withstand high-volume applications.
The machine head has a variety of features that maintain optimal working capacity. A built-in antimicrobial agent called H-GUARD Plus® reduces the growth of bacteria in the maker and the bin. The EverCheck™ alert system beeps at different intervals to convey issues it detects in the machine head. This unit’s CycleSaver™ design produces as much ice as competitors in half the cycles.
Polyurethane insulation is built into the ice bin to slow melting. This bin features a sanitary polyethylene liner, PVC coating on a galvanized steel finish, and an ice scoop in conformance to HACCP guidelines. The Hoshizaki KM-340MAJ/B-300PF ice machine with storage bin has 6-inch legs that lift the unit off the floor so staff members can reach under it for cleaning.
- Makes crescent cube ice that is ideal for soft drinks, dispensers, and blended beverages
- Durable stainless steel evaporator resists corrosion
- CycleSaver design produces as much ice as competitors in half the cycles
- Produces as much as 404 lbs. of ice in 24 hrs.
- Stainless steel exterior resists stains, scratches, and dents
- H-GUARD Plus antimicrobial agent slows the growth of bacteria
- EverCheck alert system beeps to alert the user of various issues
- Air filter can be removed and replaced
- R404A refrigerant maintains cool temperatures
- Removable panels provide access to internal components
- 6-in. clearance needed at the rear, sides, and top for proper air circulation
- Motor is cooled by air
- 7,500 BTU
- 5.7 kW, 9.2 A
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Ice cube dimensions: 11⁄8-in. W x 1⁄2 in. D x 11⁄2 in. H
- Ice machine dimensions: 22 in. W x 289⁄16 in. D x 305⁄16 in. H
- UL listed; AHRI, NSF, and ENERGY STAR certified
Ice Bin Features
- 300-lb. capacity
- PVC-coated galvanized steel finish resists scratches
- Bacteria growth is slowed by H-GUARD Plus antimicrobial agent
- Polyethylene liner keeps it sanitary
- Polyurethane insulation retains cold air
- Includes a sanitary ice scoop
- 6-in. legs provide under-unit access during cleaning
- Interior dimensions: 19 in. W x 277⁄10 in. D x 373⁄5 in. H
- Ice bin dimensions: 22 in. W x 323⁄10 in. D x 46 in. H
- ETL and ETL-Sanitation listed
There are lots of words you may not recognize when it comes to ice machines, so we've put together an ice machine glossary to help you out.
If you would like to know how to clean your machine, take a look at the how to clean your Hoshizaki ice machine article.
Not sure what kind of ice machine is exactly right for you? Check out our comprehensive ice machine buyers' guide.
Knowing how your machine works is an important part of owning one, so we put together this how commercial ice machines work article.
Ice Maker, Cube-Style, 22"W, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, production capacity up to 404 lb/24 hours at 70°/50° (315 lb AHRI certified at 90°/70°), crescent cube style, stainless steel finish, R-404A refrigerant, 115v/60/1-ph, 9.2 amps, NSF, UL, ENERGY STAR® with Ice Bin, 22"W, top-hinged front-opening door, 300-lb ice storage capacity, for top-mounted ice maker, vinyl clad, painted flange legs included, protected with H-GUARD Plus Antimicrobial Agent, ETL, ETL-Sanitation
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hoshizaki KM-340MAJ/B-300PF SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Access Type||Lift Up Door|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Crescent Cube|
|Specialty Options||Removable Air Filter|
|Warranty||3-yr. Parts & Labor; Add'l 2 yrs. Parts Compressor, Condenser, & Evaporator|
|Capacity Range||280-479 lb|
|Production Range||200-549 lb|
|Width (in) Range||22 - 29 in|