Get as much as 387 pounds of crescent cube ice every day from the Hoshizaki KM-340MAH ice machine head. This model's slim design, at just 22 inches wide, makes it great for mounting on ice dispensers and bins, and even enables you to install two units on a single large bin to provide twice the daily production. Its air-cooled condenser reduces utility demand compared to water-cooled models, and its air filters are easily removed for cleaning and replacement. The ice this model produces is comparable to half-cube ice provided by other manufacturers' machines, which means it provides efficient and long-lasting cooling for beverages like sodas and tea.
The engineers at Hoshizaki have included several proprietary features on this ice maker that enable you to provide your customers with cleaner ice and cut down on utility demands. The EverCheck™ control system alerts the user to needed maintenance and when there is a critical issue that requires attention. CycleSaver™ technology can reduce the length of production cycles by as much as half, which means the unit can produce a high volume of ice while using less electricity than comparable unit. Additionally, surfaces that come into contact with the ice are treated with the H-GUARD Plus antimicrobial agent, which inhibits the growth of bacteria.
- Production capacity of 387-lbs./24 hrs.
- Crescent cube style ice – 11⁄8 in. W x 1⁄2 in. D x 11⁄2 in. H
- Air cooled, with filters that are easily removed for cleaning
- Self-contained condenser
- H-GUARD Plus antimicrobial agent prohibits bacterial growth
- Stainless steel construction
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 11.7 A
- Total dimensions: 22 in. W x 273⁄8 in. D x 30 5⁄16 in. H
- cULus listed; AHRI, NSF, and ENERGY STAR certified
Low Environmental Footprint
- Unit uses R404A refrigerant, which is CFC and HCFC free
- CycleSaver reduces energy consumption, as well as maintenance and cleaning needs
- Double-sided evaporator plate produces twice the ice at once
- Air cooled condensing
Durable Construction and Easy Maintenance
- Stainless steel exterior
- Surgical-grade stainless steel evaporator resists corrosion from harsh cleaners better than nickel-plated evaporators
- CycleSaver cuts demand on the machine and reduces utility needs
- EverCheck alert system uses audible tones to indicate maintenance needs and problems
- This unit requires a minimum of 6 in. of space on each side of the bin
- When purchasing a bin, a top kit must be used if the bin is wider than the ice maker
Ice Maker, Cube-Style, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, approximately 307-lb production/24 hours, crescent cube style, stainless steel finish, R-404A refrigerant, 115v/60/1-ph, NSF, UL, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hoshizaki KM-340MAH SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production||387 lbs|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Full Cube|
|Warranty||3-yr. Parts & Labor; Add'l 2 yrs. Parts Compressor, Condenser, & Evaporator|