The clear, individual, crescent-shaped ice cubes this Hoshizaki ice maker produces are ideal for quickly cooling beverages at restaurants, bars, concession stands, and convenience stores. Featuring a 100 pound built-in capacity storage bin, this head and bin combination ice maker produces up to 263 pounds. of crescent style ice per 24 hour cycle. Constructed for durability, this corrosion-resistant ice machine's sturdy stainless steel construction is resistant to dents and scratches, and its air filter can easily be removed for cleaning and maintenance.
- Includes both head and bin
- Produces 263-lbs. of ice per 24-hr. cycle
- Crescent style ice melts slowly and cools quickly
- 100-lb. capacity bin is easily accessible from the front
- No extra water is used with this air-cooled unit
- Self-contained condenser doesn't require the remote installation of a condenser
- CleanCycle12® purges impurities every 12 hrs. to reduce scale buildup
- EverCheck® alert system warns user of a number of problems, from hot water entering the unit to incorrect voltage situations
- Stainless steel exterior resists damage and stains that can arise in busy kitchens
- Removable air filter can be cleaned and reused
- Uses CFC-free, R-404A refrigerant
- 115 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 4.0 A, cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 30-in. W x 28-in. D x 39-in. H (includes 6-in. legs)
- ADA Compliant; cETLus Listed; AHRI, NSF, ISO 9001, and ENERGY STAR Certified
Ice Maker With Bin, Cube-Style, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, approximately 263-lb capacity/24-hours, built-in 100 lbs. ice storage, crescent style cube, front opening bin, stainless steel exterior, protected with H-GUARD Plus Antimicrobial Agent, ice bin opening is ADA compliant, 115v/60/1-ph, 7.6 amps, ENERGY STAR
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hoshizaki KM-260BAH SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Removable Air Filter|
|Access Type||Lift Up Door|
|Also Known As||KM-260BAH|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
Hoshizaki KM-260BAH Customer Reviews
"Church kitchen use, makes ice great, the cube size is just fine"