The Hoshizaki KM-2600SRJ3 ice machine head can produce 2,617 pounds of crescent cube ice in 24 hours. Made of stainless steel, the exterior is durable and easy to clean. It uses an EverCheck™ alert system to let the operator know if a malfunction occurs in the unit. H-Guard Plus® antimicrobial agent is built into some of the components to slow bacteria growth. This Hoshizaki KM-2600SRJ3 ice machine head is remote air cooled and requires a remote condensing unit, which is sold separately. It can be stacked on another ice machine head, doubling ice production in a small footprint.
- Remote air-cooled unit
- 2,617-lb. maximum daily ice production
- Makes crescent cubes
- EverCheck system uses several beep cycles to alert the operator of malfunctions
- H-Guard Plus antimicrobial agent reduces bacteria growth
- Stainless steel exterior resists rusting and is easy to clean
- Can be stacked with one other ice machine head
- URC-26J remote condenser is sold separately
- Bin is sold separately
- 20.6 A, 3.61 kW
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/3 ph
- Ice dimensions: 11⁄2 in. x 11⁄8 in. x 1⁄2 in.
- Overall dimensions: 481⁄4 in. W x 279⁄16 in. D x 369⁄16 in. H
- UL listed; AHRI, NSF, and ENRGY STAR certified
If you want to learn more about commercial ice makers, check out our ice machines buyers' guide.
Ice Maker, Cube-Style, 48"W, stackable, air-cooled, remote condenser, production capacity up to 2617 lb/24 hours at 70°/50° (2580 lb AHRI certified at 90°/70°), stainless steel finish, crescent cube style, R-404A refrigerant, 208-230v/60/3-ph, 20.6 amps, NSF, UL, ENERGY STAR®
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hoshizaki KM-2600SRJ3 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production (lbs)||2617 lbs|
|Compressor Type||Remote Cooled|
|Ice Type||Crescent Cube|
|Warranty||3-year Parts & Labor; 5-year Compressor|
|Production Range (per day)||2100-2699 lb|
|Product Type||Ice Machines|
|Product||Ice Machine Head|