In early 2018, Hoshizaki began rolling out new ice maker models that meet or exceed pending Department of Energy requirements for water and energy efficiency. As part of that transition, this model has been replaced by KM-1900SWJ3.
Hoshizaki's KM-1900-SWH3 cube ice machine head produces up to 1,912 pounds of 1-1/2-inch thick crescent cube ice per day. This water-cooled unit with a durable stainless steel exterior is protected by an H-Guard Plus antimicrobial agent to slow down harmful bacteria. It also has an EverCheck™ alert system, which makes sound to alert the user that maintenance is required.
- Stainless steel exterior
- Produces up to 1,912 lbs. of of 1-1/8 W x 1/2-in. D x 1-1/2 in. crescent-style ice per day
- CycleSaver™ design assures no water or energy waste
- EverCheck™ alert system makes sound to alert user of maintenance issues
- H-Guard Plus antimicrobial agent slows down harmful bacteria
- Water-cooled model
- Uses R-404A refrigerant
- 208-230 V/60 hz/3-ph, 8.4 A
- Overall Dimensions: 48-in. W x 27-3/8 in. D x 36-7/16 in. H
- cULus Listed, NSF, AHRI and ENERGY STAR Certified
Ice Maker, Cube-Style, water-cooled, self-contained condenser, production capacity up to 1912 lb/24 hours at 70°/50° (1850 lb AHRI certified at 90°/70°), crescent cube style, stainless steel exterior, R-404A refrigerant, 208-230v/60/3-ph, 8.4 amps, NSF, UL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hoshizaki KM-1900SWH3 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production (lbs)||1912 lbs|
|Compressor Type||Water Cooled|
|Ice Type||Crescent Cube|
|Specialty Options||Alert System|
|Specialty Options||Antimicrobial System|
|Warranty||3-yr. Parts & Labor; Add'l 2 yrs. Parts Compressor, Condenser, & Evaporator|
|Production Range||1500-2099 lb|