Hoshizaki's KM-1900-SWH3 cube ice machine head produces up to 1,912 pounds of 1-1/2-inch thick crescent cube ice per day. This water-cooled unit with a durable stainless steel exterior is protected by an H-Guard Plus antimicrobial agent to slow down harmful bacteria. It also has an EverCheck™ alert system, which makes sound to alert the user that maintenance is required.
- Stainless steel exterior
- Produces up to 1,912 lbs. of of 1-1/8 W x 1/2-in. D x 1-1/2 in. crescent-style ice per day
- CycleSaver™ design assures no water or energy waste
- EverCheck™ alert system makes sound to alert user of maintenance issues
- H-Guard Plus antimicrobial agent slows down harmful bacteria
- Water-cooled model
- Uses R-404A refrigerant
- 208-230 V/60 hz/3-ph, 8.4 A
- Overall Dimensions: 48-in. W x 27-3/8 in. D x 36-7/16 in. H
- cULus Listed, NSF, AHRI and ENERGY STAR Certified
Ice Maker, Cube-Style, water-cooled, self-contained condenser, production capacity up to 1912 lb/24 hours at 70°/50° (1850 lb AHRI certified at 90°/70°), crescent cube style, stainless steel exterior, R-404A refrigerant, 208-230v/60/3-ph, 8.4 amps, NSF, UL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hoshizaki KM-1900SWH3 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production (lbs)||1912 lbs|