The Hoshizaki KM-1900SRJ crescent cube ice machine head uses remote refrigeration, reducing the noise and heat where it is installed. The stainless steel evaporator resists corrosion and can be easily cleaned, while the stainless steel exterior is also durable to resist corrosion, scratches, and dents. The exterior panels are removable to make the interior accessible for maintenance.
The CycleSaver™ design produces the same amount of ice as competing models but uses half the number of cycles to lengthen the life of the unit. The ice machine head's 24-hour ice production estimation ranges from 1,700 to 1,933 pounds of ice, though the exact amount of ice produced depends on the operating temperatures. Due to the unique curve of the crescent cube, it fits into cups better than regular cube ice and fills it with more ice than liquid.
To help operators maintain their ice machine and avoid a system failure, the EverCheck™ system issues an audible alarm when issues arise. The Hoshizaki KM-1900SRJ crescent cube ice machine head's interior components are integrated with H-Guard Plus™ antimicrobial agent to reduce the growth of bacteria between cleanings.
- Produces crescent cube ice that fills up glasses well so establishments have more ice and less liquid in cups
- Ice production depends on the ambient temperature, ranging from 1,700-1,933 lbs.
- Exterior is heavy duty and resistant to minor damage since it is constructed of stainless steel
- Stainless steel evaporator resists corrosion
- Panels remove for access to internal components
- Remote refrigeration is mounted away from the unit, usually outside, to reduce heat and noise
- Air-cooled condenser system uses R-404A refrigerant
- Requires a URC-22F remote condenser to operate (Sold separately)
- Bin is sold separately
- 21,500 BTU
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 15.8 A
- Ice Dimensions: 11⁄8 in. W x 1⁄2 in. D x 11⁄2 in. H
- Overall Dimensions: 481⁄4 in. W x 273⁄8 in. D x 369⁄16 in. H
- UL listed; AHRI, NSF, and ENERGY STAR certified
- CycleSaver feature uses fewer cycles to produce the same amount of ice as competitors
- Growth of bacteria is inhibited by the H-Guard Plus antimicrobial agent
- Prevent malfunctions with the EverCheck technology
- Ambient temperature should be between 45-100 degrees F
- Water temperature should be between 45-90 degrees F
- Water pressure should be between 10-113 PSIG
- 6-in. clearance is required on rear, sides, and top for ideal air circulation
Ice Maker, Cube-Style, 48"W, remote air-cooled, remote condenser (priced separately), production capacity up to 1933 lb/24 hours at 70°/50° (1700 lb AHRI certified at 90°/70°), crescent cube style, stainless steel exterior, R-404A refrigerant, 208-230v/60/1-ph, 15.9 amps, NSF, UL, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hoshizaki KM-1900SRJ Specifications
|24 Hr. Production (lbs)||1933 lbs|
|Compressor Type||Remote Cooled|
|Ice Type||Crescent Cube|
|Warranty||3-year Parts & Labor; 5-year Compressor|
|Production Range||1500-2099 lb|