In early 2018, Hoshizaki began rolling out new ice maker models that meet or exceed pending Department of Energy requirements for water and energy efficiency. As part of that transition, this model has been replaced by KM-1900SRJ3.
Hoshizaki's KM-1900SRH3 cube ice machine head produces up to 1,903 pounds of ice a day. This remote-condenser unit is built with a durable stainless steel exterior and protected by an H-Guard Plus antimicrobial agent to slow down harmful bacteria from spreading.
- Stainless steel exterior
- Produces up to 1,903 lbs. of 1-1/8 W x 1/2-in. D x 1-1/2-in. H ice per day
- CycleSaver™ design assures no water or energy waste
- EverCheck™alert system makes sound to alert user of maintenance issues
- Air-cooled model
- Stainless steel evaporator
- Uses R-404A refrigerant
- Protected by an H-Guard Plus antimicrobial agent to slow harmful bacteria
- Note, this unit requires a separate remote condenser for operation (sold separately)
- 208-230 V/60 hz/3-ph, 11 A
- Overall Dimensions: 48-in. W x 27-3/8 in. D x 36-7/16 in. H
- cULus Listed, NSF, AHRI and ENERGY STAR Certified
Ice Maker, Cube-Style, remote air-cooled, remote condenser (priced separately), production capacity up to 1903 lb/24 hours at 70°/50° (1650 lb AHRI certified at 90°/70°), crescent cube style, stainless steel exterior, R-404A refrigerant, 208-230v/60/3-ph, 11.0 amps, NSF, UL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hoshizaki KM-1900SRH3 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production (lbs)||1903 lbs|
|Also Known As||KM-1900SRH3|
|Compressor Type||Remote Cooled|
|Ice Type||Crescent Cube|
|Warranty||3-yr. Parts & Labor; Add'l 2 yrs. Parts Compressor, Condenser, & Evaporator|
|Production Range||1500-2099 lb|