In early 2018, Hoshizaki began rolling out new ice maker models that meet or exceed pending Department of Energy requirements for water and energy efficiency. As part of that transition, this model has been replaced by KM-1900SAJ.
Hoshizaki's KM-1900SAH cube ice machine head can produce up to 1,867 pounds of ice per day. This air-cooled stainless steel unit is protected by an H-Guard Plus antimicrobial agent to slow the growth of harmful microorganisms including bacteria. Its CycleSaver™ design assures no water or energy is wasted.
- Stainless steel exterior
- Produces up to 1,867 lbs. of crescent ice per day
- CycleSaver™ design assures no water or energy waste
- EverCheck™alert system makes sound to alert user of maintenance issues
- Air-cooled model
- Stainless steel evaporator
- Uses R-404A refrigerant
- Protected by an H-Guard Plus antimicrobial agent to slow down harmful bacteria
- 208-230 V/60 hz/1-ph, 14 A
- Overall Dimensions: 48-in. W x 27-3/8 in. D x 36-7/16 in. H
- cULus Listed, NSF, AHRI and Energy Star Certified
Ice Maker, Cube-Style, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, production capacity up to 1867 lb/24 hours at 70°/50° (1560 lb AHRI certified at 90°/70°), crescent cube style, stainless steel exterior, R-404A refrigerant, 208-230v/60/1-ph, 14.4 amps, NSF, UL, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hoshizaki KM-1900SAH SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production (lbs)||1867 lbs|
|Also Known As||KM-1900SAH|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Crescent Cube|
|Specialty Options||Alert System|
|Specialty Options||Antimicrobial System|
|Warranty||3-yr. Parts & Labor; Add'l 2 yrs. Parts Compressor, Condenser, & Evaporator|
|Production Range||1500-2099 lb|