In early 2018, Hoshizaki began rolling out new ice maker models that meet or exceed pending Department of Energy requirements for water and energy efficiency. As part of that transition, this model has been replaced by KM-1601SRJ.
Up to 1,531 pounds of crescent cube ice production per day is what Hoshizaki's KM-1601SRH 48-inch cube ice machine head produces. This remote air-cooled unit is protected by an H-Guard Plus antimicrobial agent to slow down the growth of harmful bacteria. Its panels can be removed easily, and all of its components are service accessible.
- Stainless steel exterior for better durability
- Produces 1,531 lbs. of 1-1/8 in. W x 1/2-in. D x 1-1/2 in. H crescent cube ice per day
- CycleSaver™ design assures no water or energy waste with short production cycles
- EverCheck™alert system makes sound to alert user of maintenance requirements
- Includes stainless steel evaporator for purer ice and consistent production
- Uses R-404A refrigerant
- Note: This unit requires a URC-22F remote condenser unit for operation, sold separately
- 208-230 V/60 hz/1-ph, 12.8 A
- Overall Dimensions: 48-in. W x 27-3/8 in. D x 27-3/8 in. H
- cULus Listed, NSF and AHRI Certified
Ice Maker, Cube-Style, remote air-cooled, remote condenser (priced separately), production capacity up to 1531 lb/24 hours at 70°/50° (1490 lb AHRI certified at 90°/70°), crescent cube style, stainless steel exterior, R-404A refrigerant, 208-230v/60/1-ph, 12.8 amps, NSF, UL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hoshizaki KM-1601SRH SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production (lbs)||1531 lbs|
|Also Known As||KM-1601SRH|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Crescent Cube|
|Specialty Options||Alert System|
|Specialty Options||Antimicrobial System|
|Warranty||3-yr. Parts & Labor; Add'l 2 yrs. Parts Compressor, Condenser, & Evaporator|
|Production Range||1500-2099 lb|