The Hoshizaki KM-1601SAH3 crescent cube ice machine head can produce as much as 1,565 pounds of ice in a 24-hour period. The exterior of this unit is constructed of stainless steel, making the unit easy to clean and resistant to damage that may be caused by hectic commercial environments. The H-Guard Plus antimicrobial agent is built into the machine to help prevent harmful bacteria from growing, while the EverCheck™ system alerts operators to when the Hoshizaki KM-1601SAH3 crescent cube ice machine head needs to be serviced. A Hoshizaki ice bin must be purchased separately, but the ice machine head is compatible with a variety of bins with various capacities.
- Produces 1,565 lbs. of crescent cube ice every 24 hours
- Ice measures 11⁄8 in. W x 1⁄2 in. D x 11⁄2 in. H
- Stainless steel exterior is durable and resists damage and corrosion
- Ice storage bin not included. Pairs with these Hoshizaki ice bin: B-800PF, B-800SF, B-900PF, B-900SF, B-1150SS, B-1300SS, B-1500SS, and B-1650SS.
- Bacterial growth is slowed by H-Guard Plus antimicrobial agent
- Water and energy waste is limited by the CycleSaver™ design
- EverCheck™ system alert operators when the machine needs servicing
- Air filters are removable
- Uses R-404A refrigerant
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/3 ph, 12 A, 4.65 kW
- Overall Dimensions: 48 in. W x 273⁄8 in. D x 273⁄8 in. H
- UL listed; NSF, AHRI and ENERGY STAR certified
Ice Maker, Cube-Style, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, approximately 1456 lb. capacity/24-hours, crescent cube style, stainless steel exterior, R-404A refrigerant, 208-230v/60/3-ph, 12.0 amps, NSF, UL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hoshizaki KM-1601SAH3 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production||1345 lbs|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Crescent Cube|
|Specialty Options||Alert System|
|Specialty Options||Antimicrobial System|
|Warranty||3-yr. Parts & Labor; Add'l 2 yrs. Parts Compressor, Condenser, & Evaporator|