In early 2018, Hoshizaki began rolling out new ice maker models that meet or exceed pending Department of Energy requirements for water and energy efficiency. As part of that transition, this model has been replaced by KM-1601SAJ.
Hoshizaki's KM-1601SAH 48-inch cube ice machine head produces up to 1,462 pounds of crescent cube ice production per day. It is protected by an H-Guard Plus antimicrobial agent to slow down harmful bacteria from forming. A CycleSaver™ design reduces up to half the length of production cycles, preserving water and energy and preventing waste.
- Air-cooled model with stainless steel exterior
- Produces 1,462 lbs. of 1-1/8 in. W x 1/2-in. D x 1-1/2 in. H crescent cube ice per day
- CycleSaver™ design assures no water or energy waste
- EverCheck™ alert system makes sound intervals alerting user of maintenance issues
- Includes stainless steel evaporator that helps avoid rusting, flaking or peeling
- Uses R-404A refrigerant
- 208-230 V/60 hz/1-ph, 15 A
- Overall Dimensions: 48-in. W x 27-3/8 in. D x 27-3/8 in. H
- cULus Listed, NSF and AHRI Certified
Ice Maker, Cube-Style, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, production capacity up to 1462 lb/24 hours at 70°/50° (1343 lb AHRI certified at 90°/70°), crescent cube style, stainless steel exterior, R-404A refrigerant, 208-230v/60/1-ph, 15.0 amps, NSF, UL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hoshizaki KM-1601SAH SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production (lbs)||1462 lbs|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Crescent Cube|
|Specialty Options||Alert System|
|Specialty Options||Antimicrobial System|
|Warranty||3-yr. Parts & Labor; Add'l 2 yrs. Parts Compressor, Condenser, & Evaporator|
|Production Range||900-1499 lb|