Hoshizaki's KM-1601MRH 30-inch cube ice machine head produces up to 1,493 pounds of crescent cube ice production daily for your restaurant and hotel customers. The air-cooled model is protected by an H-Guard Plus antimicrobial agent to slow down harmful bacteria from forming. A CycleSaver™ design preserves water and energy and prevents waste, as it reduces up to half the length of production cycles. It uses R-404A refrigerant.
- Air-cooled model with stainless steel exterior
- Produces 1,493 lbs. of 1-1/8 in. W x 1/2-in. D x 1-1/2 in. H crescent cube ice per day
- CycleSaver™ design assures no water or energy waste
- EverCheck™alert system makes a sound to inform user of internal issues
- Includes stainless steel evaporator that resists rusting and peeling
- Uses R-404A refrigerant
- 208-230 V/60 hz/1-ph, 15 A
- Overall Dimensions: 30-in. W x 27-3/8 in. D x 41-11/16 in. H
- cULus Listed, NSF, AHRI and ENERGY STAR Certified
Ice Maker, Cube-Style, remote air-cooled, remote condenser (priced separately), approximately 1493-lb capacity/24-hours, stainless steel finish, crescent cube style, R-404A refrigerant, 208-230v/60/1-ph, 11.6 amps, ENERGY STAR
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hoshizaki KM-1601MRH SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production||1417 lbs|
|Also Known As||KM-1601MRH|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|