If you have major ice needs in your restaurant, school, hospital or hotel, Hoshizaki's KM-1340MWH cube ice machine head can produce up to 1,401 pounds of crescent cube ice daily. This water-cooled unit is protected by an H-Guard Plus antimicrobial agent that slows down the growth of harmful bacteria. A CycleSaver™ design reduces the length of production cycles, assuring there is no water or energy waste. The modular crescent cuber also has an EverCheck™ alert system, which makes sound alerts in three-second intervals to inform users of maintenance problems.
- Water-cooled model with a durable stainless steel exterior
- Produces 1,401 lbs. of 1-1/8 in. W x 1/2-in D. x 1-1/2 in. H crescent-style ice per day
- CycleSaver™ design reduces the length of production cycles and assures no water or energy waste
- EverCheck™ alert system makes sounds in 3-second intervals to alert user of maintenance issues
- Uses R-404A refrigerant
- 208-230 V/60 hz/1-ph, 9.2 A
- Overall Dimensions: 30-in. W x 27-3/8 in. D x 41-1/2 in. H
- cULus Listed, NSF, AHRI and ENERGY STAR Certified
Ice Maker, Cube-Style, water-cooled, self-contained condenser, approximately 1382-lb capacity/24-hours, stainless steel finish, crescent cube style, R-404A refrigerant, 208-230v/60/1-ph, 9.2 amps
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hoshizaki KM-1340MWH SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production||1382 lbs|
|Compressor Type||Water Cooled|