In early 2018, Hoshizaki began rolling out new ice maker models that meet or exceed pending Department of Energy requirements for water and energy efficiency. As part of that transition, this model has been replaced by KM-1301SWJ.
Hoshizaki's KM-1301SWH 48-inch cube ice machine head produces up to 1,290 pounds of ice per day. This water-cooled unit has a durable stainless steel exterior and its internal components are protected by an H-Guard Plus antimicrobial agent to slow the growth of harmful bacteria. It also has an EverCheck™ alert system, which makes sound to alert the user that maintenance may be required.
- Water-cooled model
- Stainless steel exterior
- Produces 1,290 lbs. of 1-1/8 in. W x 1/2-in. D x 1-1/2 in. H crescent cube ice per day
- Stackable for 2,706 lbs. per 24-hr. ice production in same floor space
- CycleSaver™ design assures no water or energy waste
- EverCheck™alert system makes sound to alert user of maintenance issues
- Stainless steel evaporator
- Uses R-404A refrigerant
- 208-230 V/60 hz/1-ph, 8.2 A
- Overall Dimensions: 48-in. W x 27-3/8 in. D x 37-3/8 in. H
- cULus Listed, NSF, AHRI and Energy Star Certified
Ice Maker, Cube-Style, water-cooled, self-contained condenser, production capacity up to 1290 lb/24 hours at 70°/50° (1276 lb AHRI certified at 90°/70°), crescent cube style, stainless steel exterior, R-404A refrigerant, 208-230v/60/1-ph, 8.2 amps, NSF, UL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hoshizaki KM-1301SWH SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production (lbs)||1290 lbs|
|Compressor Type||Water Cooled|
|Ice Type||Crescent Cube|
|Specialty Options||Alert System|
|Warranty||3-yr. Parts & Labor; Add'l 2 yrs. Parts Compressor, Condenser, & Evaporator|
|Production Range||900-1499 lb|