With a maximum daily ice production capacity of 1,329 pounds, the Hoshizaki KM-1301SAH crescent-style cube ice machine head can meet your restaurant's or hotel's ice needs. Crescent-shaped ice cubes are best used in beverage service and bagging operations. The unit has a durable stainless steel exterior that is easy to clean and is protected by an H-Guard Plus antimicrobial agent, which helps to keep away harmful bacteria. It also has a CycleSaver™ design to help prevent water and energy waste and an EverCheck™ system that alerts users when maintenance is required. Ice bins are sold separately, but the Hoshizaki KM-1301SAH cube ice machine head can be paired with a number of Hoshizaki ice bins.
- Produces 1,329 lbs. of crescent ice daily
- Stainless steel exterior is durable and easy to keep clean
- Crescent ice measures 11⁄8 in. W x 1⁄2 in. D x 11⁄2 in. H
- Protected by H-Guard Plus antimicrobial agent to help prevent growth of bacteria
- CycleSaver™ design prevents water and energy waste
- EverCheck™ system alerts users when the unit needs to be serviced
- Removable air filters
- Ice storage bin is sold separately. Compatible with Hoshizaki's B-800PF, B-800SF, B-900PF, B-900SF, B-1150SS, B-1300SS, B-1500SS, and B-1650SS ice bins.
- Uses R-404A refrigerant
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 12.4 A, 4.63 kW
- Overall Dimensions: 48 in. W x 273⁄8 in. D x 273⁄8 in. H
- UL listed; NSF, AHRI and ENERGY STAR certified
Ice Maker, Cube-Style, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, AHRI certified to 1329 lb/24-hours production, crescent cube style, stainless steel exterior, R-404A refrigerant, 208-230v/60/1-ph, 12.4 amps, NSF, UL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hoshizaki KM-1301SAH SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production||1329 lbs|
|Also Known As||KM-1301SAH|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Crescent Cube|
|Specialty Options||Alert System|
|Specialty Options||Removable Air Filter|
|Warranty||3-yr. Parts & Labor; Add'l 2 yrs. Parts Compressor, Condenser, & Evaporator|