For your restaurant or hotel vending area, the Hoshizaki KM-101BAH undercounter full cube ice maker will keep plenty of ice in stock consistently. This unit produces up to 115 pounds of crescent-style ice per day, and includes a built-in bin to keep up to 53 pounds of ice on hand. With front in, front out airflow, it fits in areas with very limited available space. It also has a corrosion-resistant stainless steel evaporator, while its front air filter can be removed easily for cleaning.
- Produces 115 lbs. of crescent-style ice per day
- 53 lbs. capacity bin
- CycleSaver™ design assures no water or energy waste
- EverCheck™ alert system makes sound to alert user when maintenance is required
- Long-lasting stainless steel evaporator
- Front air filter can be removed easily for cleaning
- Uses R-134a refrigerant
- Power switch accessible without removing panel
- Slide-in door helps conserve space
- 115 V/60 hz/1-ph, 5.2 A
- Overall Dimensions: 23-3/4-in. W x 24-1/4 in. D x 39-in. H
- cETLus Listed; NSF, AHRI and ENERGY STAR Certified
Ice Maker With Bin, Cube-Style, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, approximately 115-lb capacity/24-hours, built-in 53 lbs. ice storage, crescent style cube, front opening bin, stainless steel exterior, 115v/60/1-ph, 5.2 amps, NSF, cETLus, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hoshizaki KM-101BAH SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production (lbs)||115 lbs|
|Ice Type||Crescent Cube|
|Bin Capacity||53 lbs|
|Warranty||3-yr. Parts & Labor; Add'l 2 yrs. Parts Compressor, Condenser, & Evaporator|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
Hoshizaki KM-101BAH Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"Our first purchase for my new restaurant was an undercounter ice make - item arrive on time, in perfect condition, and after un-packing... the st..."
"Our first purchase for my new restaurant was an undercounter ice make - item arrive on time, in perfect condition, and after un-packing... the style/workmanship exceeded our expectations"