Hoshizaki's IM-500SAA cube ice machine head produced up to 500 pounds of ice production per day. With a durable stainless steel exterior, this unit is stackable up to 2 units high for 1,000 pounds or 3 units high for 1,500 pounds per 24-hour ice production in the same floor space. It has an air filter that is easy to remove from the front. It also has an EverCheck™ digital control alert system with an LED display, which makes sound to alert the user of ongoing maintenance issues.
- Produces up to 500 lbs. of ice per day
- Stainless steel exterior
- Stackable up to 2 units high for 1,000 pounds or 3 units high for 1,500 pounds per 24-hour ice production
- Air filter easy to remove from front
- EverCheck™ digital control alert system with LED display
- R-404A refrigerant
- 115 V/60 hz/1-ph, 11.5 A
- Overall Dimensions: 44-in. W x 27-5/8 in. D x 21-3/4 in. H
- cULus Listed, NSF, AHRI and Energy Star Certified
Ice Maker, Cube-Style, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, approximately 500 lb production/24 hours, stackable unit (up to 3 machines, up to 1500 lb production), stainless steel finish, individual square cube style, EverCheck digital control with LED display, R-404A refrigerant, 115v/60/1-ph, 11.5 amps, ENERGY STAR, NSF, ETL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hoshizaki IM-500SAA SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production||500 lbs|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|