Sushi, sashimi, and other favorite Asian delicacies can be kept cool and fresh with Hoshizaki's HNC-120BA-R-S sushi case. This is a self-contained, refrigerated unit that is easy to install, with a condenser that intakes air through the back and exhausts it out the side. This sushi case has solid food plates with a radius groove to fit sushi products. Slightly taller doors with a plastic seal are located at the end of the unit, opposite of its handle.
- Top glass is angled down for visibility of products
- Self-contained refrigeration and easy to install
- Condenser air flows in through the back and out through the side
- Solid food plates with radius groove to fit sushi products
- Slightly taller doors with plastic seal at end, opposite of handle
- Ceiling can be cleaned easy
- Includes NSF-approved thermometer
- Food plates can be turned upside down and used to improve cooling performance
- 5.6-in. of plate space on top for conveniently plating and serving foods
- 1-in. large diameter drains at front
- 11-in. front to back interior
- Interior floor has radius all four sides
- Large diameter upper evaporator with tin plating
- Uses R-134A refrigerant
- 115 V/60 hz/1-ph, 3.2 A, 195 W
- Overall Dimensions: 47.2-in. W x 13.6 in. D x 11-in. H
- cULus Listed, NSF Certified
Display Case, Refrigerated, countertop, see-thru, self-contained refrig system, 47.2" long, stainless steel, condensing unit on right, R-134A refrigerant, 115v/60/1-ph, 3.2 amps
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hoshizaki HNC-120BA-R-S SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
Hoshizaki HNC-120BA-R-S Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"The quality of the product itself is something you can rely on. We used to have Turbo-Air brands' display case but due to the temperature doesn't..."
"The quality of the product itself is something you can rely on. We used to have Turbo-Air brands' display case but due to the temperature doesn't really go down and is held higher than it's supposed to be (41F by law) especially in summer season, we decided to replace it with reliable Hoshizaki's product. We are happy to see the temperature is usually being held at 39F. To everybody tries to get this (or any display case), don't get complicated in choosing Right or Left refrigeration! Right means the condensing unit is on right hand side from customers' standpoint, not from chefs' side!!"