The Hoshizaki HCD-500B ice bagger can store 647 pounds of ice and dispenses as much as 120 pounds in a minute. A foot pedal dispenses ice into the bags on the unit’s adjustable shelf, and the included 48-inch paddle enables staff to break up large chunks of ice through the front shovel door. The unit’s safety interlock halts operation until the shovel door is closed. A durable, seamless poly liner and rust-resistant stainless steel exterior facilitate cleaning. The Hoshizaki HCD-500B ice bagger does not come with an ice machine head and should only be used with crescent cube units.
- 647-lb. storage capacity
- Dispenses 120 lbs. of ice per min.
- Foot pedal activates ice drop
- Adjustable, stainless steel shelf holds bags while ice dispenses from the chute
- Front shovel door
- Heavy-duty, 48-in. ice paddle included
- Safety interlock prevents operation when the door is open
- Seamless poly liner supports interior cleanup
- Heavy-duty stainless steel exterior
- Illuminating safety overload reset button
- Ice machine head sold separately
- Should only be used with crescent cube ice machine heads
- 8.4 A
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Overall dimensions: 30 in. W x 52.5 in. D x 71 in. H
- ETL listed
Ice Bagging System, 647 lb. ice capacity storage, stainless steel finish, includes 48" heavy duty paddle, 115v/60/1-ph, 8.4 amps, ETLus
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hoshizaki HCD-500B SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||2-yr. Parts & Labor|