The Hoshizaki H9320-53 triple primary water filtration system is made with a top-of-the-line design to keep your ice maker running better for longer. Reducing disinfectant chlorine from your connected water supply by 93.7 percent, this ice maker water filter makes sure you never deal with foul odors or off tastes from chlorine in your ice again. A sub-micron filtration system allows this model to removes cysts to keep your ice clean and safe. Lime scale and buildup is reduced, allowing you to perform machine maintenance less often. The Hoshizaki H9320-53 triple primary water filtration system can be used with Hoshizaki ice machine series models KM-1301S and KMS-2000.
- 93.7 percent average reduction of chlorine from water, eliminating the taste and odor
- Reduces the amount of sediment, scale, and more in your ice
- Sub-micron filtration system removes cysts, making ice clean and safe
- Decreases need of maintenance on the ice machine
- Do not use where water conditions are microbiologically unsafe or where the quality of water is unknown
- Can be used with Hoshizaki ice machine series models KM-1301S and KMS-2000
- Overall Dimensions: 13 in. W x 15 in. D x 26 in. H
- NSF certified
Water Filtration System, triple configuration
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hoshizaki H9320-53 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||9326-11H|
|Suggested Use||Ice Makers (Manifold System)|
|Type||Assembly & Cartridge|
|Warranty||5-yr. on Head|