The Hoshizaki H9320-52 twin primary water filter cartridges reduces the amount of chlorine in your incoming water supply by 93.7 percent, ensuring you never deal with off tastes or foul odors in your ice again. Cysts are removed with sub-micron filtration to always keep your ice clean and crystal clear. This system also helps to decrease how often you perform machine maintenance by reducing lime scale and bacterial build-up with H-GUARD Plus® antimicrobial agent. The Hoshizaki H9320-52 twin primary water filter cartridges is NSF rated class 1 and is not recommended for use with Flakers. Compatible ice machines are listed below.
- Removes up to 93.7 percent chlorine from the incoming water supply
- Taste and odor of chlorine is reduced
- 1 micron filter size helps to produce clear ice
- Lime scale buildup is decreased, keeping your machine running smoothly
- Overall Dimensions: 13 in. W x 15 in. D x 19.11 in. H
- NSF certified
Compatible Ice Machine Series
Water Filtration System, twin configuration
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hoshizaki H9320-52 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||9320-22H|
|Suggested Use||Ice Makers (Manifold System)|
|Type||Assembly & Cartridge|
|Warranty||5-yr. on Head|