Thanks to production of up to 665 pounds of flake ice per day, Hoshizaki's F-801MWH flake ice machine head can fill the ice needs of your establishment. This water-cooled model has a stainless steel exterior that provides better durability. An Advanced CleanCycle24™ design activates a flushing and cleaning of the reservoir and evaporator every 24 hours. This modular flaker ice machine also has a two-second rinse every hour for much cleaner-tasting ice.
- Produces up to 665 lbs. of flake ice per day
- Water-cooled slim-line series model with a stainless steel exterior for more durability
- Advanced CleanCycle24™ design activates reservoir and evaporator cleaning and flushing per 24 hours
- Built to last for a longer life and much easier maintenance
- Removes sediment for cleaner ice
- Uses R404A refrigerant
- 115 V/60 hz/1-ph, 10.5 A
- Overall Dimensions: 22-in. W x 27-3/8 in. D x 25-15/16 in. H
- cULus Listed, NSF and ENERGY STAR Certified
Ice Maker, Cubelet-Style, water-cooled, self-contained condenser, production capacity up to 632 lb/24 hours at 70°/50° (580 lb AHRI certified at 90°/70°), stainless steel finish, compressed cubelet style ice, Advanced CleanCycle24®, R-404A refrigerant, 115v/60/1-ph, NSF, UL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hoshizaki F-801MWJ SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production (lbs)||665 lbs|
|Compressor Type||Water Cooled|