With this Hoshizaki Flake-Style Ice Machine, you can have access to 'snow' style flaked ice for whatever needs that may arise in your business. This flake-style ice machine comes with an ice storage bin that can hold up to 600-lb. of ice and has a total production capacity of 823-lb. per 24 hours.
Standard Features and Benefits:
- Hoshizaki Flake-Style Ice Machine
- Up to 823-lbs. of ice production per 24 hours
- Durable stainless steel exterior
- CleanCycle12® design
- 15 minute flush cycle every 12 hours
- Removes sediment for a cleaner ice
- Longer life and easy maintenance
- R-404A Refrigerant
- Ice storage capacity up to 600 lbs.
- Vinyl clad galvanized steel cabinet exterior design for easy cleaning
- Long lasting attractive appearance
- Polyethylene bin liner for sanitary storage
- Sturdy construction for side by side or stacked icemaker installation
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation, in all bin walls and bottom, provides dependable ice storage
Ice Maker, Cubelet-Style, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, approximately 728-lb production/24 hours, stainless steel finish, compressed cubelet style ice, Advanced CleanCycle24, R-404A refrigerant, 115v/60/1-ph, 11.4 amps, ENERGY STAR with Ice Bin, top-hinged front-opening door, approximately 600-lb ice storage capacity, for top-mounted ice makers, stainless steel exterior, painted legs included, protected with H-GUARD Plus Antimicrobial Agent
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hoshizaki F-801MAH B800SF SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production||600 lbs to 999 lbs|
|Also Known As||F-801MAH, F-801MWH, B-800SF|
|Bin Capacity||800 lbs to 899 lbs|
|Type||Head and Bin Combos|