With up to 501 pounds of ice production per day and up to 250 pounds of built-in storage, Hoshizaki's F-500BAF flake commercial ice maker is built to last. Built from corrosion-resistant stainless steel, this unit has an automatic system flush when the bin control mechanism is activated. Its gear motor is protected from overload, and its air filters are removable. The unit is also protected by H-GUARD Plus antimicrobial agent to slow down bacteria from forming.
- Produces up to 501 lbs. of flake ice per day
- Holds up to 250 lbs. of ice in built-in storage
- Made from corrosion-resistant stainless steel
- Automatic system flush when bin control mechanism is activated
- Gear motor is protected from overload to prevent damage to components
- Removable air filters
- Protected by H-Guard Plus antimicrobial agent to slow bacteria growth
- R-404A refrigerant
- Scoop included
- R-404A refrigerant
- 115 V/60 hz/1-ph, 9.98 A
- Overall Dimensions: 38-in. W x 29-in. D x 42-in. H
- cULus Listed, NSF and ENERGY STAR Certified
Ice Maker with Bin, Flake-Style, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, maximum 501-lb production/24 hours, with 250 lbs. of ice storage capacity, stainless steel finish, "snow" style flaked ice, R-404A refrigerant, painted legs included, 115v/60/1-ph, 9.98 amps, UL, NSF, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hoshizaki F-500BAF SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Bin Capacity||250 lbs|
|Specialty Options||Removable Air Filter|
|24 Hr. Production||501 lbs|
|Warranty||3-yr. Parts & Labor; Add'l 2 yrs. Parts Compressor & Condenser|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
Hoshizaki F-500BAF Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"This is the fifth Hoshizaki machine we've purchased in 22 years for 2 restaurants. Works great however it is very difficult to find a technician..."
"This is the fifth Hoshizaki machine we've purchased in 22 years for 2 restaurants. Works great however it is very difficult to find a technician who specializes in this brand. Research before you buy to make sure someone in the area can service the ice maker."