Flake ice can be produced up to 1,590 pounds per hour for your customers' drink needs, thanks to the use of Hoshizaki's F-1501MWH flake ice machine head. This water-cooled model has a stainless steel exterior that provides better durability, and is built to last longer. An Advanced CleanCycle24™ design activates a flushing and cleaning of the reservoir and evaporator every 24 hours.
- Produces up to 1,590 lbs. of 1-in. flake ice per hour
- Water-cooled model with a stainless steel exterior for more durability
- Built to last for much easier maintenance
- Advanced CleanCycle™ 24 design activates reservoir and evaporator cleaning and flushing per 24 hours
- Removes sediment for cleaner ice and better taste
- Uses R404A refrigerant
- 208-230 V/60 hz/1-ph, 15.44 A
- Overall Dimensions: 30-in. W x 27-1/2 in. D x 34-7/16 in. H
- cULus Listed, NSF and ENERGY STAR Certified
Ice Maker, Flake-Style, water-cooled, self-contained condenser, maximum 1435-lb production/24 hours, stainless steel finish, "snow" style flaked ice, Advanced CleanCycle24, R-404A refrigerant, 208-230v/60/1-ph, 15.44 amps
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hoshizaki F-1500MWH SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production||1435 lbs|
|Compressor Type||Water Cooled|
|Specialty Options||Cleaning Cycle|