The Hoshizaki F-1001MRH-C air-cooled ice machine can produce up to 840 pounds of ice daily. This machine produces cubelet style chewable ice which absorbs beverage flavor and is easy to chew. The durable stainless steel construction is long lasting and easy to clean. The CleanCycle 12® technology flushes the system for 15 minutes every 12 hours, removing sediment from the system for cleaner, purer ice and allowing the system to run smoothly. The remote condenser (sold separately) moves heat and noise from condenser operation outside and makes this machine quiet and energy efficient.
- Chewable cubelet style ice
- Up to 840 lbs. of ice daily
- Quiet and efficient air cooled remote condenser (Model URC-5F, sold separately)
- Durable stainless steel exterior
- CleanCycle 12® technology
- 15 minute flush cycle every 12 hours removes sediment for cleaner ice
- Environmentally safe R-404A refrigerant
- Overall Dimensions: 22-in. W x 27-3/8-in. D x 25-15/16 in. H
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 7.2 A (professional installation required)
- cULus Listed; NSF and ISO9001 Certified
- Note: Requires remote condenser URC-5F, sold separately ul>
Ice Maker, Cubelet-Style, remote air-cooled, remote condenser (priced separately), maximum 840-lb production/24 hours, stainless steel finish, compressed cubelet style ice, Advanced CleanCycle24, R-404A refrigerant, 208-230v/60/1-ph, 7.2 amps
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hoshizaki F-1001MRH-C SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production||600 lbs to 999 lbs|