Hoshizaki's F-1001MAH-C nugget ice machine head produces up to 910 pounds of ice per day to suit all of your establishment's ice needs. This is an air-cooled model with a durable stainless steel exterior and an Advanced CleanCycle24™ design activates the flushing and cleaning of the reservoir and evaporator every 24 hours, keeping it clean consistently. A two-second rinse occurs every hour, as well as the removal of sediment, making the ice clearer and better tasting. R-404A refrigerant is used.
- Air-cooled model with a durable stainless steel exterior
- Produces up to 910 lbs. of 1/2-in. W x 3/8-in. D x 3/4-in. H nugget ice per day
- Advanced CleanCycle24™ design activates flushing and cleaning of reservoir and evaporator barrel for consistent cleaning
- 2-second rinse every hour and sediment removal for cleaner ice
- Uses R-404A refrigerant
- 208-230 V/60 hz/1-ph, 8.1 A
- Overall Dimensions: 22-in. W x 27-3/8 in. D x 25-15/16 in. H
- cULus Listed, NSF Certified
Ice Maker, Cubelet-Style, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, maximum 910-lb production/24 hours, stainless steel finish, compressed cubelet style ice, Advanced CleanCycle24, R-404A refrigerant, 208-230v/60/1-ph, 8.1 amps
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hoshizaki F-1001MAH-C SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production||910 lbs|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Specialty Options||Antimicrobial System|
|Specialty Options||Cleaning Cycle|