Hoshizaki's F-1001MAH flake ice machine head produces up to 970 pounds of flake ice production per day. With a durable stainless steel exterior, this unit has an Advanced CleanCycle™ design that keeps the evaporator barrel clean. It can remove sediment for cleaner ice distribution. A two-second rinse every hour keeps the unit cleaner and easier to maintain.
- Produces up to 970 lbs. of 1-in. flake ice per day
- Stainless steel exterior
- Advanced CleanCycle™ design keeps the evaporator barrel clean
- Removes sediment for cleaner ice
- 2-sec. rinse every hour keeps unit cleaner and easier to maintain
- R-404A refrigerant
- 208-230 V/60 hz/1-ph, 8.1 A
- Overall Dimensions: 22-in. W x 27-3/8 in. D x 25-15/16 in. H
- cULus Listed, NSF and Energy Star Certified
Ice Maker, Flake-Style, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, maximum 970-lb production/24 hours, stainless steel finish, "snow" style flaked ice, Advanced CleanCycle24, R-404A refrigerant, 208-230v/60/1-ph, 8.1 amps, ENERGY STAR
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hoshizaki F-1001MAH SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production (lbs)||970 lbs|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|