The Hoshizaki CPT93-D6 pizza prep table holds 12 third-size, 4-inch-deep pans in the top rail (12 pans and adapter bars included). The ducted air distribution system moves cold air evenly throughout the section. Staff can add ingredients from the pan rail to pizzas on the 93-inch-19-inch-by-0.5-inch cutting board. Additional product can be kept in the storage base, which can accommodate as many as (12) 12-inch-by-20-inch-by-6-inch pans (extra pans sold separately). Constructed of stainless steel, the interior and most of the exterior resist corrosion and strengthen the unit. Casters with brakes enable staff to move and lock this Hoshizaki CPT93-D6 pizza prep table in place.
- 12 third-size, 4-in.-deep pans (pans for the rail and adapter bars are included)
- Ducted air distribution system evenly distributes air in the pan rail
- 6 drawers each hold (2) 12-in. x 20-in. x 6-in. pans (not included)
- 250-lb. capacity in each drawer
- Stainless steel drawer frames are securely fastened to the cabinet
- Stainless steel interior and exterior front, top, drawer slides, and sides provide strength and facilitate cleaning
- 2-in. polyurethane insulation is foamed in place to keep the cabinet and drawers cool
- 6-in. casters, 2 with brakes
- Epoxy coating on the evaporator coils resists corrosion
- Uses R134A refrigerant
- 5.5 A, 1⁄3 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Cutting board dimensions: 93 in. L x 19 in. W x 0.5 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 93 in. W x 36 in. D x 43.5 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed
The prep tables buyers' guide has in-depth information on these units.
Commercial Series Pizza Prep Table, three section, 30.1 cu.ft., (12) 1/3 pan rail capacity (pans & adapter bars included), (6) drawers each accommodate (2) 12" x 20" 6" deep pans (pans by others), 1/2" thick white polyethylene cutting board, stainless steel exterior front, sides & top, stainless steel interior, (6) 6" stem casters (2 with brakes), self-contained refrigeration, R-134A refrigerant, 1/3 hp, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hoshizaki CPT93-D6 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||2 year parts & labor/3 year compressor|
|Width (in) Range||86 - 120 in|