Products must be kept fresh and chilled in your establishment's kitchen for it to be successful, and Hoshizaki's CF2B-FS 55-inch two-section reach-in freezer can help maintain it. This model has 51 cubic feet of nominal storage capacity with a stainless steel front and sides. It also has a solid state digital controller with temperature alarms and LED display in either Fahrenheit or Celsius. This commercial refrigerator's cabinet and doors are insulated with 2-3/8 in. of R-134A CFC-free polyurethane foam.
- 51 cu. ft. of nominal storage capacity
- Stainless steel front and sides
- Durable stainless steel interior
- Solid state digital controller with temperature alarms and LED display in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Cabinet and doors are insulated with 2-3/8 in. of R-134A CFC-free polyurethane foam
- Doors with standard locks to protect items from theft
- Refrigerant flow controlled with TXV expansion valve to control temperatures efficiently
- 8-gauge stainless steel hinge plate with welded hinge pin for long-term dependability
- Automatic hot gas condensate evaporator
- Spring assisted self-closing doors with stay open feature
- Full-length aluminum flush mount door handle
- "Stepped" door design reduces wear and tear on door gasket
- Includes 6 epoxy coated wire shelves
- Shelves are adjustable on 1-in. centers
- 115 V/60 hz/1-ph, 11.1 A, NEMA 5-15 P, 8-ft. cord and plug included
- Overall Dimensions: 55-in. W x 33.6-in. D x 79.63-in. H
- cETLus Listed, NSF and Energy Star Certified
Commercial Series Freezer, reach-in, two section, 50.5 cu.ft., self-contained refrigeration system, solid state digital controller with temperature alarms & LED display, full height solid hinged doors, stainless steel interior, (6) epoxy-coated wire shelves, stainless steel exterior front & sides, (4) 4" polyolefin casters (2 with brakes), R-404A refrigerant, 5/8 hp, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hoshizaki CF2S-FS SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Compressor Location||Top Mount|
|Warranty||3-yr. Parts & Labor; Add'l 2 yrs. Parts Compressor|
|Capacity Range||42-57 cu ft|
Hoshizaki CF2S-FS Customer Reviews
Write A Review
Megustalations to You said...
"I'd rate the product higher, I was looking to replace mine, with this. I also have a worktop 48" that I am replacing. Both times I find them supe..."
"I'd rate the product higher, I was looking to replace mine, with this. I also have a worktop 48" that I am replacing. Both times I find them super cheap online, only to find that the interior is listed as having a ABS plastic lined interior. The new models do not have that they are all stainless. Bad for Katom. You guys have given me great deals in the past, but twice today I find this shadyness. This one is even worse, because at least the worktop has the same model number, so I could see advertising it super cheap, and just delivering last years model, probably no one would notice unless they actually read and paid attention to specs or reviews, but this one is just flagrant. You have in the specs that the unit has an ABS plastic lining on the interior, but the model number you have listed that is coming up high in the search engines because of how well you guys market is the wrong model number, and you guys know that, you can't be one of the largest most successful online sellers of this equipment and not know that. That's why I now call shadyness on this one. This is going to make me rethink buying from you guys in the future, Twice today you got my hopes up on getting the absolute best price by a mile, and twice I am kicked in the nuts, and this time it was on purpose, I could sort of give benefit of doubt on the worktop prior to this. I mean hey you put it in the specs (in tiny print), but the model number is the same on that one, so that's buyer beware for not reading the specs, but this here is just a flat out mistake, or a flat out deception on your part. I encourage you to list more conspicuously that you will be delivering last years model, or correct your mistake and change the model number to the correct number. I'm done at l least for today with buying from you guys. I usually tell all of my friends who have places to buy from you, but I'm hesitant after today's two huge let downs. Like I said before Katom. You're better than that."