The Hoshizaki C-101BAH-DS undercounter nugget ice machine makes nugget ice that many customers love because it is easy to chew and takes on the flavor of whatever you are drinking. This ice type is also perfect for healthcare since it is not a choking hazard for patients. Its soft, 90 percent water-to-ice-ratio makes it ideal for blending margaritas, smoothies, and other drinks. This unit can make up to 92 pounds of ice daily, and the storage bin holds up to 22 pounds.
This unit is approved to be used outdoors, so you can use it at outdoor bars, cabanas, and patios. The swing-style door is reversible for your convenience. The front access to vital components makes cleaning and servicing it simple. The Hoshizaki C-101BAH-DS undercounter nugget ice machine has stainless steel construction. However, the door can be fitted with custom cabinetry that is sold separately.
- Makes nugget ice that is easy to chew on, takes on the flavor of drinks, and is perfect for healthcare operations since it is not a choking hazard
- Produces up to 92 lbs. of ice daily
- Storage bin holds up to 22 lbs. at a time
- Approved to use outdoors
- Stainless steel exterior is durable and resistant to corrosion
- Front access makes cleaning and servicing refrigeration components simple
- Swing-style door is reversible
- Air-cooled condensing unit saves you money and water
- Uses R-134A refrigerant
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 4 A, 6.5-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 147⁄8 in. W x 225⁄8 in. D x 331⁄2 in. H
- UL and ETL-Sanitation listed
Ice Maker With Bin, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, production capacity up to 92 lb/24 hours at 70°/500 (62 lb AHRI certified at 90°/70°), 22 lb built-in storage capacity, cubelet style, stainless steel exterior, accommodates custom cabinet door (NOT INCLUDED), 115v/60/1-ph, 4.0 amps, UL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hoshizaki C-101BAH-DS SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production (lbs)||92 lbs|
|Bin Capacity||22 lbs|
|Warranty||2-yr. Parts & Labor; 1-yr. Parts & Labor Drain Pump|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Width (in) Range||15 - 19 in|