The ADA-compliant Hoshizaki C-101BAH-AD undercounter ice maker provides production capacity of as much as 92 pounds per day of chewable nugget ice. At just 311⁄2-inches tall, this unit fits easily under the 32-inch counters mandated by the Americans with Disabilities Act. This ice maker is great for low-volume operations like offices and stadium suites, and its slim 147⁄8-inch-wide design enables it to fit into most any setup, with no clearance required on the sides or in back. It's also UL-approved for outdoor use in covered areas, so it can help you cool drinks in your patio bar or poolside cabana. Its 22-pound integral bin stores ice for when you need it.
This Hoshizaki cubelet ice machine is built to provide years of low-maintenance service, with a stainless steel auger that needs less cleaning than nickel-plated components and resists corrosion. The ice it produces, which is sometimes called "Sonic ice" by devotees, is beloved by plenty of customers thanks to the fact it's chewable and takes on the flavor of the drinks it's put into. This unit's stainless swinging door is field-reversible, which means it can easily be switched to open in the direction that works best in your facility.
- Replaces C-100BAE-AD
- Undercounter design
- ADA compliant
- 92 lbs./24-hrs. production capacity
- Cubelet style ice is 5⁄8 in. W x 3⁄8 in. D x 1⁄2 in. H
- 22-lb. storage bin capacity
- Reversible door
- Front-breathing condenser requires no clearance on sides or behind
- Power switch is located on the bottom right of the front
- R134A refrigerant
- Stainless steel construction
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 4 A, NEMA 5-15 plug
- 1⁄2-in. FPT water inlet and drain
- Overall Dimensions: 147⁄8 in. W x 225⁄8 in. D x 331⁄2 in. H
- cULus, UL-Outdoor, and ETL listed; ENERGY STAR certified; ADA compliant
- Note: If you do not have direct floor drainage, a drain pump is required.
Indoor or Outdoor Usage
- UL listed for outdoor use
- Compact design fits under any counter that is at least 32 in. H
- Stainless steel exterior resists dents and corrosion
Simple Design for Longer Life
- Condenser has few moving parts, so it is less likely to break or wear out
- Surgical grade stainless steel evaporator stands up to most cleaners and requires less cleaning versus nickel plated
- Front-accessible components make cleaning and maintenance easy
- Power switch is front accessible
Ice Maker With Bin, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, approximately 92-lb. ice production/24 hours, 20 lb. built-in storage capacity, cubelet style, stainless steel exterior, ADA compliant, 115v/60/1-ph, 4.0 amps, UL (approved for outdoor use), cETLus, NSF, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hoshizaki C-101BAH-AD SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production||92 lbs|
|Bin Capacity||22 lbs|
|Warranty||2-yr. Parts & Labor|
Hoshizaki C-101BAH-AD Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"I love the ice, but Had to work throw the issue of GFCI outlet. According to Hasizaki customer service, the unit will not work on a GFCI outlet (..."
"I love the ice, but Had to work throw the issue of GFCI outlet. According to Hasizaki customer service, the unit will not work on a GFCI outlet (tripped repeatedly on initial plug in) which seems very strange as you have a water/electricity appliance. Once I connected the ice maker to the supply side of the GFCI, it worked great. Ice in 10 minutes. Full bin over night."