Get the beloved nugget chewable ice at home, in the office, or at any other small venue with the compact Hoshizaki C-101BAH undercounter ice maker. This small unit, which replaces a C-100 series model, produces a maximum of 92 pounds of ice per day, with an integral storage bin that holds as much as 22 pounds of what is commonly called, "Sonic ice," though Hoshizaki calls it cubelets. This ice maker uses a stainless steel auger that resists corrosion and a motor with fewer moving parts to help reduce maintenance needs. It is less than 34 inches tall, so it easily fits under most countertops, including those in both residential and commercial facilities, and is just 147⁄8 inches wide. Its self-contained condenser gets the air it needs and also exhausts it through the front of the unit, so you don't have to leave space beside or behind it.
This unit is UL listed for use in covered outdoor areas, which means it's a perfect addition to a small patio bar or a poolside cabana. Its door is field reversible, which means it will be easy for you to customize it to best fit your space. It relies on gravity to drain runoff water, so if you don't have a direct floor drain available, you'll need to purchase the Hoshizaki HS-5061 drain pump assembly.
- Air cooled
- Slim undercounter design
- 92 lbs./24 hrs. production capacity
- Cubelet-style ice is 5⁄8 in. W x 3⁄8 in. D x 1⁄2 in. H
- 22-lb. bin capacity
- Door is field reversible to swing open in either direction
- Self-contained condenser
- Power switch easily accessible on front, bottom right
- Uses R134A refrigerant
- Stainless steel construction
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 4 A, NEMA 5-15 plug 1⁄2-in. FPT water inlet and drain
- Overall Dimensions: 147⁄8 in. W x 225⁄8 in. D x 331⁄2 in. H
- cULus, UL-outdoor, and ETL Listed; ENERGY STAR Certified
- Note: If you do not have direct floor drainage, a drain pump is required.
Indoor or Outdoor Usage
- UL listed for outdoor use in covered applications
- Compact design fits snugly under any counter that is at least 34 in. H
- Front-breathing design allows the unit to be surrounded by cabinets or to be used as a freestanding model
- Stainless steel exterior will resist dents and corrosion
Simple Design for Longer Life
- Condenser has few moving parts, so it is less likely to break or wear out
- Surgical-grade stainless steel evaporator stands up to most cleaners and requires less cleaning versus nickel plated
- Front-accessible parts make cleaning and maintenance easy
Ice Maker With Bin, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, approximately 92-lb. ice production/24 hours, 20 lb. built-in storage capacity, cubelet style, stainless steel exterior, 115v/60/1-ph, 4.0 amps, UL (approved for outdoor use), cETLus, NSF, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hoshizaki C-101BAH SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production (lbs)||92 lbs|
|Bin Capacity||22 lbs|
|Warranty||2-yr. Parts & Labor|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|