The Hoshizaki B-300PF ice storage bin keeps your ice cold and ready to serve with its foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation. The galvanized steel exterior is easy to clean and resists corrosion. The bin interior is lined with polyethylene for sanitation and ease of cleaning. Painted flange legs lift the unit off the ground. Bacteria growth is restrained between cleanings with the H-GUARD Plus® antimicrobial agent. The Hoshizaki B-300PF ice storage bin holds up to 300 pounds of ice at once.
- Stores up to 300 lbs. of ice
- H-GUARD Plus antimicrobial agent slows the growth of bacteria between cleanings
- Polyethylene liner in the bin resists scratching and is sanitary
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation keeps ice from melting quickly and retains cold air
- Painted flange legs
- Vinyl exterior is easy to clean
- Overall Dimensions: 22 in. W x 321⁄2 in. D x 46 in. H
- ETL-Sanitation listed; AHRI certified
Hoshizaki Ice Machine Series Compatibility
Ice Bin, top-hinged front-opening door, approximately 260-lb ice storage capacity, for top-mounted ice maker, vinyl clad, painted flange legs included, protected with H-GUARD Plus Antimicrobial Agent
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hoshizaki B-300PF SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Capacity (lbs)||260 lbs|
|Warranty||3-yr. Parts & Labor|