The Hoshizaki AM-50BAE-DS undercounter ice maker produces up to 55 pounds of gourmet, top-hat-shaped ice. The ice measures 7⁄8 inches in diameter and 1 inch tall. This air-cooled unit has a 22-pound, built-in storage bin. It is UL approved to be used outdoors so you can easily entertain guests with unique ice during barbeques, at cabanas, and on patios. The power switch is accessible without removing any panels, and the water circuit is easy to disassemble for cleaning. The Hoshizaki AM-50BAE-DS undercounter ice maker can be customized with a sold-separately cabinet door to match your existing aesthetic.
- Produces up to 55 lbs. of gourmet ice per day
- 22 lbs. of built-in storage capacity
- Cube measures 7⁄8 in. dia. x 1 in. H
- Approved to be used outside
- Air-cooled unit
- Easily access the power switch with removing the panel
- Water circuit is easily disassembled for cleaning
- Front-in, front-out airflow allows installation in tight spaces
- Long lasting since it has few moving parts
- Uses R-134A refrigerant to maintain cool temperatures
- This unit has an unfinished door so that a sold-separately, custom cabinet front can be added to match your existing aesthetic.
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 3.8 A, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 147⁄8 in. W x 225⁄8 in. D x 331⁄2 in. H
- UL listed; NSF certified
Ice Maker With Bin, Cube-Style, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, approximately 55-lb production/24 hours, Top Hat style full cube, 22 lb. storage bin capacity, accommodates custom cabinet door (NOT included), 115v/60/1-ph, 3.4 amps, NSF, UL (outdoor use)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hoshizaki AM-50BAE-DS SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production (lbs)||55 lbs|
|Ice Type||Top Hat|
|Bin Capacity||22 lbs|
|Warranty||2-yr. Parts & Labor|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|