The Wells WV-FG ventless cooktop maximizes space by integrating a griddle and 15-pound fryer in a single unit under a hood system. Both the griddle and fryer have thermostatic controls, and the fryer has a manual reset thermostat. Half-size baskets are included for the fryer. With the stainless steel cabinet base, the operator can store essential equipment and supplies. It is accessible through dual-hinged cabinet doors.
The Wells WV-FG fryer and griddle has self-contained filtration system. Four-stage filtration reduces emissions, while sensors constantly monitor airflow. When the filter needs to be replaced, the early warning system illuminates to alert staff members. The filter is removable without tools. This unit also has a fire protection system, and the manual pull in this system can be relocated. The interlock system does not allow the operator to use the fryer or griddle when the filter is clogged, not installed, or in the event of a fire.
- Griddle has thermostatic controls for accurate cooking
- 15-lb. fryer with thermostatic controls and manual reset thermostat
- Fryer comes with half-size baskets
- Incandescent light provides visibility
- Stainless steel cabinet base creates storage opportunities
- Dual-hinged cabinet doors and durable hinges provide access to the base
- Adjustable front legs can be raised from 6 in. to 8 in.
- 6-in. rear casters
- 10800 W, 24-43 A
- 208 V/60 Hz/3 ph, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 15-60P plug
- Overall dimensions: 423⁄8 in. W x 353⁄8 in. D x 791⁄8 in. H
- CE approved; cULus listed; NSF ANSI 4 certified
Self-contained Filtration System
- 4-stage filtration reduces emissions with a stainless steel grease baffle filter, grease cup, fiberglass pre-filter, and filter pack
- Sensors constantly monitor airflow to optimize performance and remove grease
- Interlock system prevents fryer and griddle from functioning with a clogged filter, without a filter, or if there is a fire
- Illuminated early-warning system alerts when replacement filters are needed
- Filter is removable without tools
- Requires (1) 22618 pre-filter and (1) 22619 HEPA charcoal filter pack
Self-contained Fire Protection System
- ANSUL® R-102 system includes ANSUL tank, nitrogen cartridge, ANSUL sopanifier, piping, fusible links, ANSUL drops, nozzles, and movable manual pull station
- Manual pull can be relocated
- Must be charged and certified by ANSUL-authorized distributor after installation
VCS2000 Ventless Cooktop, electric, (1) Fryer, (1) griddle with thermostatic controls, self-contained hood system, stainless steel construction, cabinet base, front legs, rear casters, cUL, 208v/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Wells WV-FG SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|Special Features||Built-In Filter|
|Special Features||With Griddle|
|Warranty||2-years Parts/1-year Labor|
|Width (in) Range||41 - 80|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|