The Wells MOD-500D hot food well has five 12-inch by 20-inch inset pans that keep side dishes, main courses, and appetizers warm in buffet and cafeteria lines. This unit can be used for wet or dry applications. Its stainless steel top flange resists corrosion. Each well has its own infinite control system and is insulated to keep heat inside. The Wells MOD-500D hot food well has tubular heating elements.
- (5) 12-in. x 20-in. inset pan capacity
- Stainless steel top flange
- Deep-drawn warming pans
- Can be used for wet or dry applications
- Fully insulated to retain heat
- Infinite controls for each well
- High-limit feature prevents overheating
- Quick-install Wellsloks turnout tabs secure the top flange to the countertop
- Tubular heating elements
- 900-1200 W per well
- 208-240 V/60 Hz/3 ph
- Overall dimensions: 711⁄2 in. W x 235⁄8 in. D x 93⁄4 in. H
- UL listed; NSF certified
You can find more information on units like this in our food wells buyers' guide.
Food Warmer, top-mount, built-in, electric, (5) 12" x 20" openings with drains, wet/dry operation, infinite controls, stainless steel interior, insulated aluminized steel housing, cULus, 208-240v/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Wells MOD-500D SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||With Drain|
|Specialty Options||Wet or Dry|
|Product Type||Food Bar & Buffet|
|Product||Hot Food Well|