The MOD300TDMNAF food warmer is a narrow drop-in model with three wells, each of which holds a standard size pan or the fractional equivalents. This model has the AutoFill feature, which uses a water connection to ensure that the water in the warmer stays at the proper level. This warmer is able to be installed in non-metal counters due to it being fully insulated, which also improves its recovery time and energy efficiency.
- 3-well built-in food warmer, with wells turned end-to-end to fit into narrow countertops
- Each well holds 1 standard size 12-in. x 20-in. food pan, or the fractional equivalents
- Stainless steel construction is resilient and easy to clean
- Can operate with or without water, but wet operation is recommended
- AutoFill feature requires a water connection and ensures water stays at the recommended level
- Each well has its own thermostatic controls for unit versatility
- Tubular heating elements offer quick, even heating
- Fully insulated for use in non-metal counters
- Overheating is prevented by a high limit
- 1⁄2-in. drain and manifold make emptying wells simple
- 208-240 V/60 Hz/3-ph, 10.3-11.9 A
- Control Panel Dimensions: 35-in. W x 61⁄4-in. H
- Overall Dimensions: 153⁄4-in. L x 6715⁄16-in. W x 61⁄4-in. H
- UL listed, NSF certified
Food Warmer, top-mount, built-in, electric, narrow width, auto-fill, (3) 12" x 20" openings with manifolded drains with one valve, wet/dry operation, thermostatic control, stainless steel interior, insulated aluminum steel housing, cULus, 208-240v/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Wells MOD-300TDMN/AF SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||With Drain|
|Specialty Options||Wet or Dry|