The Wells MOD300TDMN drop-in food warmer features three wells turned end-to-end to allow the unit to fit on narrow countertops. While this unit can operate wet or dry, wet operation is recommended, and 1⁄2-inch drains and manifolds make wet use easier. To allow you to store foods with varying temperature needs in each well, an individual thermostatic control is provided for each food well. Wellsloks hardware makes installing the unit easier. The whole warmer is fully insulated for fast recovery and preheating. Overheating is prevented with high temperature limits. Tubular heating elements are mounted underneath the warmers so heat is evenly distributed. The Wells MOD300TDMN drop-in food warmer holds food at safe, hot temperatures.
- Holds food at safe, ready-to-serve temperatures
- Ideal for narrow counters since the warmers are slim
- Food pans are turned end-to-end to fit into narrow countertops
- Heavy-gauge stainless steel construction is resilient and corrosion-resistant
- Can operate wet or dry, but wet operation is recommended
- Tubular heating elements offer quick, even heat distribution to prevent hot and cold spots
- Fully insulated for use in non-metal counters
- Each well has its own thermostatic controls for unit versatility
- Deep drawn stainless steel warming pans
- Overheating is prevented by a high limit
- Holds 3 standard, 12-in. x 20-in. food pans
- Wellsloks hardware makes installing the warmer easier
- Stainless steel top flange
- 1⁄2-in. drain and manifold make emptying wells simple
- 208-240 V/60 Hz/3 ph, 10.3-11.9 A, 1240-1650 W
- Overall Dimensions: 153⁄4 in. L x 6715⁄16 in. W x 61⁄4 in. H
- UL listed; NSF certified
Food Warmer, top-mount, built-in, electric, narrow width, (3) 12" x 20" openings with manifolded drains with one valve, wet/dry operation, thermostatic controls, stainless steel interior, insulated aluminum steel housing, cULus, 208-240v/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Wells MOD-300TDMN SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||With Drain|
|Specialty Options||Wet or Dry|