The MOD300TDMAF food warmer has three wells, each of which can hold one full-size pan or fractional pans of equivalent size. The tubular heating elements provide even heating, while insulation helps conserve that heat and protects the surrounding counter. Each well has its own thermostatic control, recessed into a control panel to help protect the dials, so that each well can be set to different temperatures.
- Drop-in food warmer that holds 3 full-size food pans or the fractional equivalents
- Wet or dry operation, with a 1⁄2-in. drain with manifold for wet operation
- Auto-fill helps you maintain proper water levels in the wells
- Constructed of durable stainless steel
- Tubular heating elements provide quick, even heating
- Insulated sides, front, back, and bottom improves energy efficiency and allows unit to be installed in non-metal counters
- Each well has individual controls, so you can customize the temperature for different food products
- Thermostatic controls are recessed to protect the dials
- Overheating is prevented with a high limit shutoff switch
- 208-240 V/60 Hz/3-ph, 10.3-11.9 A, field-convertible to single-phase
- Overall Dimensions: 235⁄8-in. L x 431⁄2-in. W x 93⁄4-in. H
- UL listed, NSF certified
Food Warmer, top-mount, built-in, electric, auto-fill, (3) 12" x 20" openings with manifold drains with one valve, wet/dry operation, thermostatic control, stainless steel interior, insulated aluminum steel housing, cULus, 208-240v/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Wells MOD-300TDM/AF SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||With Drain|
|Specialty Options||Wet or Dry|
|Product||Hot Food Well|
|Product Type||Food Bars & Buffets|