The Wells MOD300TDM drop-in food warmer can hold 3 full-size pans or their factional equivalents and can be used wet or dry, although wet operation is recommended to maintain the highest product quality. The front, sides, back, and bottom of the equipment are fully insulated to improve energy efficiency and allow this unit to be used in non-metal counters. Separate controls for each well allow you to hold different foods in the same unit, keeping each at its optimal serving temperature. These thermostatic controls are recessed to keep them from becoming damaged. High-temperature limits keep the Wells MOD300TDM drop-in food warmer from overheating. Wellslok hardware makes installing the warmer much easier than traditional drop-in food warmers. A heating element sits under each of the stainless steel warming pans to create even heat distribution so there are no hot or cold spots.
- Holds 3 full-size food pans or the fractional equivalents
- Constructed of durable stainless steel for a long life and easy cleaning
- Fully-insulated sides, front, back, and bottom for improved energy efficiency and quick temperature recovery times
- Each well has separate controls so you can customize the temperature for different foods
- Thermostatic controls are recessed to protect the dials and can be mounted where it is most convenient for operators
- Overheating is prevented with high limit switch that protects internal components
- Tubular heating elements provide quick, even heating and prevents hot and cold spots
- Suitable for use with or without water; operation with water is recommended for the best results
- Installation is made simple with Wellslok mounting hardware
- Stainless steel top flange
- Deep-drawn stainless steel warming pans
- High temperature limits prevent the warmer from overheating
- Temperature indicator lights let you know when it reaches the setting you want
- 1⁄2-in. drain with manifold
- 208-240 V/60 Hz/3 ph, 10.3-11.9 A, 1240-1650 W
- Overall Dimensions: 235⁄8 in. L x 431⁄2 in. W x 93⁄4 in. H
- UL listed; NSF certified
Food Warmer, top-mount, built-in, electric, (3) 12" x 20" openings with manifold drains with one valve, wet/dry operation, thermostatic controls, stainless steel interior, insulated aluminum steel housing, cULus, 208-240v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Wells MOD-300TDM SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||With Drain|
|Specialty Options||Wet or Dry|