The Wells MOD100TD120 is a drop-in food warmer with one stainless steel well that accommodates a standard size pan or the fractional equivalent. This unit is fully insulated, making it energy efficient and safe to use in a number of counter types. Thermostatic controls are housed in a recessed control panel that makes it easy to set your equipment to the exact temperature that you need. The sides, front, back, and bottom of the equipment are all insulated to save energy, preheat quickly, and recover heat rapidly. Heat is evenly distributed by the tubular heating elements under the warming pan. High temperature limits prevent the warmer from overheating. The Wells MOD100TD120 is a drop-in food warmer is perfect for keeping food hot and at a safe temperature for your buffet lines.
- Holds food at safe, hot temperatures in buffet lines
- Stainless steel well is durable and easy to clean
- Can be used for wet or dry operations, but wet is recommended
- Fully insulated for fast heat recovery and use in a variety of counter surfaces
- Holds 1 standard, 12-in. x 20-in. food pan or the fractional equivalent
- High-limit shutoff prevents unit from overheating
- Thermostatic controls are in a recessed panel for protection against damage
- Deep-drawn stainless steel, heavy-gauge warming pans
- Indicator lights let you know when the temperature has reached the setting you want
- Tubular heating elements evenly distribute heat to prevent hot and cold spots
- Wellsloks hardware is used to easily install the warmer
- One-piece stainless steel top flange
- 1⁄2-in. drain makes cleanup easy
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 13.8 A, 1650 W
- Overall Dimensions: 213⁄4 in. L x 133⁄4 in. W x 93⁄4 in. H
- UL listed; NSF certified
Food Warmer, top-mount, built-in, electric, (1) 12" x 20" opening with drain, wet/dry operation, thermostatic controls, s/s interior, insulated aluminized steel housing, 1240w/1650w, UL listed, 120v/60/1-ph.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Wells MOD-100TD 120 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||2-years Parts/1-year Labor|