This gas countertop charbroiler from Wells offers an adjustable air shutter for each burner to provide optimum combustion. The durable cast iron burners allow for gentle true low heats. This charbroiler features adjustable cast iron grates for flat or sloped use.
- Removable front panel provides easy access to components
- Adjustable air shutters control air and provide optimum combustion
- Every burner has On/Off switch for infinite heat adjustment
- Heavy duty steel legs help to stabilize
- Cast iron burners provide faster heat up times
- Cast iron radiants provide even heat distribution and reduce flare ups
- Stainless steel housing is durable and easy to clean
- Cast iron grates provide gentle true low heats
- Drip tray is removable for easy cleaning
- Adjustable cast iron grates for flat or sloped position
- Overall Dimensions: 12-in. W x 30-1/2 in. D x 18-1/8 in. H
- cCSAus and NSF Listed
Charbroiler, natural gas, counter unit, 12" wide, stainless steel construction, 40,000 BTU. This is a NG (natural gas) unit that is field convertible to LP (liquid propane) use. Picture shows HDCB-2430G.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Wells HDCB-1230G SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cooking Surface||Stainless Steel|
|Category||Char Broilers & Outdoor Grills|