The F-676208 fryer from Wells is designed to be built into a metal counter, allowing the top of the two frypots to sit flush with the counter's surface. Each removable pot is nickel-plated steel and can hold up to 15 pounds of oil. The equipment is protected by overheating protection that requires a manual reset if over-temperature conditions are reached.
- Dual-pot built-in fryer with individual controls for each pot
- Each fryer pot can hold up to 15 lbs., and are removable for cleaning
- Includes 2 full-size baskets that hang from the rear
- Indicator lights let the user know when elements are powered on
- Elements swing up for easy cleaning and to allow pots to be removed for cleaning
- Fry pots are made of nickel-plated steel
- Overheating protection requires manual reset when triggered
- Includes terminal block for wiring equipment to power supply
- Can be installed into metal counters only
- 208 V/60 Hz/3-ph, 38.3 A, field-convertible to single phase
- Overall Dimensions: 2413⁄16-in. W x 239⁄16-in. D x 87⁄16-in. H
- UL listed, NSF certified
Fryer, drop-in, electric, dual pot, 15-lb capacity each fryer, thermostatic controls, mild steel pot, single full size baskets, temp. control system, RU, 208v/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Wells F-676 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet