The F67240 countertop fryer has a 275 to 375 degree temperature range, and can preheat to 350 degrees in eight minutes. The two wells can hold 15 pounds of oil each, and are nickel-plated steel to make cleaning them easy. The fryer's elements swing up to make them easy to clean as well, and are designed for low-watt density operation which can help extend oil life.
- Dual-pot countertop fryer
- Each pot is removable and can hold up to 15-lbs. of oil
- Can produce 480 2-oz. servings of French fries or 32 pounds of chicken per hour
- 275 to 375 degree F temperature range
- 8 min. to preheat to 350 degrees F.
- Durable and easy to clean stainless steel construction
- Includes 2 full-size rear-hanging fry baskets
- Swing-up elements make cleaning easy
- Low watt-density elements extend oil life
- Pots are made of nickel-plated steel
- High-temperature limit prevents overheating by cutting off the heating element, which must then be manually reset
- 4-in. legs make cleaning underneath the equipment simple
- 240 V/60 Hz/3-ph, 9.2 kW, 33.2 A
- Overall Dimensions: 24.81-in. W x 23.56-in. D x 16.38-in. H
- CSA, UL listed; NSF certified
Fryer, countertop, electric, dual fry pot, 15-lb capacity each fryer, thermostatic controls, steel fry pot, stainless steel exterior finish, single full size baskets, 4" adjustable legs, temp. control system, UL, 240/60v/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Wells F-67 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Oil Capacity per Fryer||15 lb|
|Number of Fry Pots||2|
|Frypot Style||Open Pot|
|Specialty Options||Swing-Up Element|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|