The Wells F-67 fryer has two nickel-plated steel wells that can hold up to 15 pounds of oil each. Those wells are removable, and their deep-drawn, seamless design makes them easy to clean thoroughly, while the swing-up elements make it simple to access the wells. The fryer is protected from overheating by a high-temperature limit switch that requires a manual reset to restart the heating elements. Thermostatic controls allow operators to adjust oil temperatures between 275 and 375 degrees Fahrenheit, and the fryer can cook as much as 32 pounds of fried chicken per hour.
- Dual-pot countertop fryer
- Thermostatic controls with 275 to 375 degree F temperature range
- Preheats to 350 degrees F in only 8 min.
- Stainless steel exterior is resilient and easily cleanable
- Can produce as many as (480) 2-oz. servings of French fries or 32 pounds of chicken per hour
- Includes 2 rear-hanging, full-size fry baskets
- Swing-up elements are easy to lift from frypot to make cleaning simple
- Each pot is removable and can hold up to 15-lb. of oil
- High-temperature limit prevents overheating by cutting off the heating element, which must then be manually reset
- Low watt-density elements heat gently to extend the life of the fryer oil
- 4-in. legs make cleaning underneath the equipment easy
- 208 V/60 Hz/3-ph, 9.2 kW, 38.3 A
- Overall Dimensions: 24.81 in. W x 23.56 in. D x 16.38 in. H
- CSA and UL listed; NSF certified
Fryer, countertop, electric, dual fry pot, 15-lb capacity each fryer, thermostatic controls, steel fry pot, stainless steel exterior finish, single full size baskets, 4" adjustable legs, temp. control system, UL, 208/60v/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Wells F-67 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Oil Capacity per Fryer||15 lb|
|Number of Fry Pots||2|
|Frypot Style||Open Pot|
|Specialty Options||Swing-Up Element|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|