The Arctic BL88-F-R indoor walk-in freezer has insulated walls, flooring, and ceiling that help keep cold air contained. The panels that make up the unit are cam lock sealed with tongue and groove fastenings. The interior and exterior sides of the paneling is finished in an Acrylume coating for corrosion resistance. The door is flush mounted and foamed in place to add durability and insulation to the walk-in. There is a 30-inch-wide door frame to provide room for moving large objects.
This model has an average holding temperature of 35-degree Fahrenheit and a convenient dial thermometer. The door has a self-closing feature to assist in maintain the cold temperatures. This Arctic BL88-F-R indoor walk-in freezer’s smooth aluminum flooring is easy to clean and supports heavy loads. There is NSF coving that creates a smooth change from the wall panels to the flooring, preventing debris from getting stuck in corners.
- High-density, foam-insulated walls, flooring, and ceiling
- Tongue and groove, cam lock sealed wall and ceiling panels make up most of the unit
- -10-degree F average holding temperature
- Interior and exterior Acrylume coated panels resist corrosion
- Secure interior provided by key handle lock
- Dial thermometer gives an accurate temperature readout
- Vapor-proof light offers visibility inside walk-in
- Smooth aluminum flooring is built with coved corners to make cleaning simple
- Wide 30-in. door provides space for large objects
- Door is flush mounted and foamed in place for strength and cold air retention
- Self-closing door helps maintain interior temperature
- Interior and exterior 24-in.-high diamond tread kickplates protect door from damage
- Safety latch allows users to get out if accidently locked inside walk-in
- Runs safely with pressure relief valve
- Remote pre-assembled model offers quick installation
- EISA compliant
- Overall Dimensions: 94 in. W x 94 in. D x 921⁄2 in. H
- UL listed; NSF certified
Walk-In Freezer, Indoor, 7' 8-1/2"H x 7' 10"W x 7' 10"L, (-10° F holding), with floor, coated acrylume interior and exterior cam lock panels, hi density foam insulated walls and ceiling, smooth finish aluminum floor, key lock handle, dial thermometer, light switch, inside safety release, door heater, pressure relief valve, interior and exterior 24" high diamond kick plates, Remote pre-assembled, NSF, UL, EISA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Arctic BL88-F-R SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Door Kick Plates|