The Arctic BL86-F-SC indoor walk-in freezer is easy to assemble. It is shipped in panels with an easy-to-use installation guide. The tongue and groove, cam lock sealed panels secure together to keep temperatures inside. The walls, ceiling, and flooring are insulated with high-density foam to maintain cool temperatures. This model reaches temperatures as low as -10 degrees Fahrenheit to safely store frozen meats, vegetables, and other products.
There is easy to clean and durable aluminum flooring in this Arctic BL86-F-SC indoor walk-in freezer. The floor meets the walls seamlessly with coved corners to prevent dirt and grime from getting trapped in crevices. This model has a flush-mounted and foamed in place door with built-in 24-inch diamond tread kickplates on both sides for protection. The door measures 30 inches wide to provide space for large objects to be transported in and out of the walk-in easily.
- High-density, foam-insulated walls, flooring, and ceiling retain cold air
- Panels with tongue and groove, cam lock provide secure fastening
- -10-degree F holding temperature keeps food safe
- Acrylume coating reduces the risk of tarnishing and blemishes
- Key lock handle allows valuable products to be stored in the freezer safely
- Precise temperature readout on dial thermometer
- Interior lighting provided by vapor-proof light centered over door
- Aluminum flooring is easy to clean and durable for heavy use
- NSF coving creates a seamless transition from walls to floor
- 30-in. door provides space for large objects
- Foamed-in-place and flush-mounted door adds durability
- Self-closing door helps maintain interior temperature
- Interior and exterior 24-in. diamond tread kickplates protect the door from damage
- Inside safety latch allows users to get out if accidently locked inside
- Pressure relief valve keeps unit running smoothly
- Self-contained refrigeration system is easy to service
- EISA compliant
- Overall Dimensions: 94 in. W x 70 in. D x 921⁄2 in. H
- UL listed; NSF certified
Walk-In Freezer, Indoor, 7' 8-1/2"H x 7' 10"W x 5' 10"L, (-10° F holding), with floor, coated acrylume interior and exterior cam lock panels, hi density foam insulated walls and ceiling, smooth finish aluminum floor, key lock handle, dial thermometer, light switch, inside safety release, door heater, pressure relief valve, interior and exterior 24" high diamond kick plates, self-contained refrigeration, NSF, UL, EISA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Arctic BL86-F-SC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Door Kick Plates|
|Product Type||Refrigerators & Freezers|