The Arctic BL810-CF-SC indoor walk-in refrigerator has a ceiling, floor, and walls that are made of high-density foam to retain cold air. Panels that make up the wall are built with tongue and groove, cam lock seals and have gaskets between each to keep cold air in the walk-in and maintain an average temperature of 35 degrees Fahrenheit. An Acrylume finish lines the interior and exterior to prevent corrosion. The door is foamed in place for structure and to insulate the opening. The self-contained refrigeration system is mounted on the top of the unit and is flush on the interior.
The door on walk-ins takes the most abuse, which is why Arctic has built this model with cam lift hinges that are heavy duty and will last a long time. The door is flush with the panels and is built with a spring assist closer that makes it self-closing. Employees who carry product in and out of the Arctic BL810-CF-SC indoor walk-in refrigerator will kick open the door, hold it up with their bodies, creating scuffs and other damage. A 24-inch kick plate has been put on the door on the interior and exterior to help prevent this kind of damage. A diamond tread on the kick plate makes it even more durable.
- Panels are put together using tongue and groove, cam lock seals
- Gaskets between each panel keep cold air from escaping
- High-density foam construction of the ceiling, floor, and walls help retain cold air
- Prevent corrosion with the Acrylume finish on most of the unit
- Foamed-in-place door measures 30 in. W x 78 in. H
- Diamond tread kick plate on the interior and exterior of the door protects it from damage
- Cam lift hinges on the door attach it to the unit
- Refrigeration system is mounted on the top of the unit and is self-contained
- Hot gas condensate melts built up ice on the evaporator coil
- 35 degrees F temperature is maintained
- EISA compliant
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9.2 A, cord with a NEMA 6-15R plug
- Overall Dimensions: 1171⁄4 in. L x 94 in. W x 921⁄2 in. H (Height does not include the refrigeration unit)
- UL listed; NSF certified
- Staff can get out of the walk-in if accidently locked in with the inside safety release
- Spring assist closer on the door makes it self-closing
- Key lock on the handle prevents unauthorized access
- Vapor-proof light sits over the door to provide visibility
- Easily check internal temperature with the dial thermometer
Walk-In Cooler, Indoor, 7' 8-1/2"H x 7' 10"W x 9' 9-1/4"L, (+35° F holding), with floor, coated acrylume interior and exterior cam lock panels, hi density foam insulated walls, ceiling and floor, smooth finish aluminum floor, key lock handle, dial thermometer, light switch, inside safety release, interior and exterior 24" high diamond kick plates, self-contained refrigeration, NSF, UL, EISA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Arctic BL810-CF-SC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Door Kick Plates|